Applies to FlexLink Design Tool.
The Design Tool can move or rotate one or several components through handles that are displayed in the 3D view. The handles can be enabled through the Action menu that is shown when a component is clicked.
The manipulation handles can rotate, translate alone one or two axes by clicking and holding on one of the handles.
- Click and hold on an arc to rotate it along that rotation axis.
- Click and hold on an arrow to translate it along one axis (X, Y or Z)
- Click and hold on the box to translate it along one plane
Example using rotating
- Click on the component (or several components) that should be rotated
- Enable the Manipulation handles in the Action menu that is shown.
- Move the mouse cursor over the arcs, so one of them are highlighted.
- When the arc is highlighted, press the left mouse button to start interacting with it.
- Release the left mouse button to stop rotating the component
- Disable the Manipulation handles in the Action menu